Main production facility
The company that is now a leading manufacturer of aluminum framing systems had a rather humble beginning in the basement of a St. Louis laundry in 1951. Today, EFCO has 2,000 employees in five states, and has nearly one million square feet of manufacturing, warehouse, and office space under roof. Headquartered in Monett, Missouri since 1959 EFCO boasts one of the most vertically integrated manufacturing plants in the industry.
- Complete estimating service including EFCO Express and custom.
- Shop drawing services fully AutoCAD capable.
- Customer Service and Special Projects teams facilitate project management utilizing MRP II scheduling techniques, updating customers with the latest scheduling information.
- Application Engineering Service assists with drafting and design solutions for the Architectural and Contract Glazing industries.
- Licensed engineering personnel analyze structural requirements of curtain wall, storefront, and windows systems to maximize compliance with local building codes.
- Model Shop tests and researches custom mock-up and prototype products, as well as complete ANSI/AAMA certification test facilities.
- 8" and 7", 2500-ton extrusion presses and related equipment.
- Full 2-step anodizing facility producing both bronze and clear anodize finishes.
- Complete paint finishing facilities capable of producing a lustrous, three coat Kynar 500 finish in just one pass.
- Custom paint matching and mixing at in-house paint lab.
- Automated insulated glass equipment capable of producing up to 2,000 insulated units per day, utilizing PPG's patented Intercept™ warm-edge air spacer technology as a standard feature.
- Glass Tempering line fully tempers ¼" glass and heat strengthens 1/8" glass.
- Fabrication line specializing in arch, slope and other non-rectangular window, storefront and curtain wall products.
- Fabrication lines produce accessories for window, storefront and curtain wall products, such as insulated panels, mullions, Trim-All™ panning frames, sub frames, screens, etc.
- Thorough shipping facilities coordinating trucks whether it is on an EFCO truck or a common carrier's truck.