The 6715 hung replica window is a 3-7/8" deep offset fixed window designed for commercial, education, government, and historic replica applications. The window is designed to replicate the look of a hung window while providing the energy performance of a fixed window.
With several panning and subframe options available, this window can be used in both new and retrofit construction. For maximum design flexibility, the 6715 has three sill options: low, medium, and tall. The snap-in grid feature moves the grid out of the glazing pocket providing improved water performance and a quality product.
- 3-7/8" system depth
- Excellent structural performance
- Accessory line of subframes, mullions, and architectural sills
- Allows custom designs with standard product
- Multiple sill height options
- Additional design flexibility
- Variety of panning and interior trim available
- Simplify installation and match existing sightlines and aesthetic features
- Simulated hung window with offset glazing
- Maintain hung window sightlines, with the improved energy performance of a fixed window
- Up to 1-3/8" glass thickness
- Reduce outdoor distractions with thicker glass