The Quote Draw Program was developed as a tool for those who do their own shop drawings. The objective is to enable a customer/contract shop drawer/glass house/Rep, etc. to receive details and basic elevations accurately derived from the quotation. This enables the customer to have up-to-date, as quoted details, with elevations dimensioned as EFCO would like to see them. The recipient of this package would take the pictorial quote and complete them into a set of shops.
This service is to be used as a shop drawing tool and is in no way to be thought of as a full set of completed shop drawings. It is the responsibility of the Shop Drawing Party (not EFCO) to insure that what is shown on the submitted drawings are complete, correct, and in compliance with the contract documents.
- Auto CAD 2000 (Can be saved to previous versions upon request.)
- The ability to complete a set of shop drawings
A. EFCO will provide typical general information sheets:
1. The customer will supply all other information not filled in by the Quote Draw Department, this will include additional Glass types, Finish, screen and hardware finishes or types and any changes required by these additions.
2. The customer will supply all engineering (design criteria, code criteria, etc.) not taken into consideration on the quote and any changes required by these additions.
B. EFCO will provide typical elevations with section cuts:
1. The customer will supply all other elevations not drawn by the Quote Draw Department, this will include the manipulation and additional dimensioning as required per each elevation.
2. The customer will supply any and all other information as required to fully describe each elevation.
C. EFCO will provide the typical section cut details of the provided elevations:
1. The customer will supply all other details not drawn by the Quote Draw Department, this will include the manipulation of details as to the different glazing types, mullion combinations, and any details required but not taken into consideration on the quote.
D. EFCO will provide these details electronically through E-mail:
1. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that the person this is E-Mailed to has the capability of opening and manipulating AutoCad format files.
E. Revisions or Changes:
1. Any and all revisions are the sole responsibility of the shop Drawing party. If details provided are not what you feel are correct it is your responsibility to have the project re-quoted and resubmitted by the Quote Draw Department (Additional charges may apply).
If you have any questions about the Quote Draw Program or would like to have an example drawings, please contact us.