EFCO 2250i-XP XTherm operable and fixed windows offer European benchmark thermal performance - but with clean styling and narrow sightlines attuned to U.S. architectural preferences.
Innovative, composite framing design creates an AAMA AW Class architectural window series with best-in-class R6 fixed and R5 operable performance. No-compromise product selection is made possible by a unique combination of 45% aluminum extrusions and 55% engineered polymers (by volume).
- Incorporates engineered polymers and aluminum extrusions
- Determined by the inherent material properties that are best suited
- Narrow sightlines and flush, convection-baffled, operable vents; side-stacking jambs
- View can be unobstructed
- Fixed; in-swing or out-swing casement; hopper or awning vents
- Multiple options for different applications
- Low U-Factors allow broad expanses of vision glass
- Will meet tomorrow's Model Energy Codes
- 1" exterior glass offset complements curatinwall and strefront systems
- Works well to complete a total facade solution
- Heavy butt hinges or concealed, stainless steel, four-bar friction hinges
- Carries triple insulating glass with ease